Day1: Mombasa - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Mombasa and transferred to the airport to fly to Masai Mara - one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world.
Arrive for lunch at Mara Rianta Luxury Tented Camp.
Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazeilsone and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight Mara Rianta Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day are dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at Mara Rianta Luxury tented Camp
3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, game drive enroute to the airstrip with packed lunches on the way. After lunch, fly to Mombasa. You will be met and transferred to your hotel.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle /flight from Mombasa
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements